Some graffiti found in Pompeii’s ruins:
- Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men’s behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!
- Restituta, take off your tunic, please, and show us your hairy privates.
- I screwed the barmaid.
- Apollinaris, the doctor of the emperor Titus, defecated well here.
- I screwed a lot of girls here.
- Sollemnes, you screw well!
- Theophilus, don’t perform oral sex on girls against the city wall like a dog.
Nice to see nothing has changed.
I love this.
I am laughing so hard
someone basically wrote “secundus is gay” on the wall humankind has not changed at all
Brasse Brännström, 1945 - 2014
More Brasse Brännström, because.
If you ship my otp I like you.
If you ship my notp I like you.
If you ship my otp and are rude, arrogant and hateful I probably don’t like you.
If you ship my notp and are rude, arrogant and hateful I probably don’t like you.
I do not like/dislike people depending on what they ship. I like/dislike people depending on how they act.
Who the hell is Bucky?
Whenever I see a cat, I have to come up and say hello. Some cats don’t want to say hello. Some do. This new cat that I had never met before wanted to lie on my backpack and purr.
Well, who was I to turn her down when she asked so nicely?
- At Hitfix, Drew McWeeny writes about a mandate he’s heard from Warner Bros. about DC Entertainment’s films. That mandate? “No jokes.” According to McWeeny, jokes are straight up not allowed in DC’s movies, as jokes are for the lowly, human like Marvel characters, and DC’s more godly types are the strong and stoic ones. It fits what we’ve seen so far from today’s status quo with their movies, as even their titles – DAWN OF JUSTICE – is over the top serious, and imagery from the “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice” has all been sober to an unhealthy degree. Some have already pooh poohed this idea, but I gotta admit, I would not be surprised to see this as something real from the company who okayed the image at the top.
I believe it. And that’s why I am not tempted in the least to see DC movies. They take themselves way too seriously, and if it’s all one-note angst…what’s entertaining about it, again?
All destruction, with nothing admirable or good to actually save.
Like seriously, DC, *even the book version of Frodo and Sam’s horrible trek across Mordor, written by a WWI vet, had moments of humour and warmth*.
This is exactly why I thought The Dark Knight Rises was hilarious. They would show Frowny Faces and Tattered Flags and I would be giggling in my seat.
Played 4154 times.
So, once upon a time I said, “If you can’t tell Captain America what you’re doing, you probably shouldn’t be doing it” and it inspired a poem by Catt Kingsgrave (aka theactualcluegirl) which eventually led to this pre-release rough-draft single, The Ballad Of Captain America’s Disapproving Face (also available for listening here on SoundCloud).
I guarantee you will never laugh this hard at any other song that opens with a riff on the Star Spangled Banner. Also there is, if I’m not mistaken, a kazoo cover of Star Spangled Man involved.
Anyhow, Murder Ballads is working on an album, and if you like the song, consider throwing a few bucks their way to help get their album made.
(The accompanying image up there is by the astonishing Frogbillgo, but is not associated officially with the album.)
Why? Why would you do this? Because I think it’s gonna be a whopper, and I think you might be scared. And however scared you are, Clara, the man you are with right now, the man I hope you are with, believe me, he is more scared than anything you can imagine right now, and he…he needs you.